The event entitled: “The evolution of Energy Performance Certificates in the framework of the Renovation Wave for Europe” took place on 5th May in Turin, Italy.
The Politecnico di Torino Energy Department in collaboration with the Regione Piemonte presented the first results of the European H2020 project: TIMEPAC – Towards Innovative Methods for Energy Performance Assessment and Certification of Buildings.
It was a free meeting for all professionals who wanted to have an overview regarding the certification on the energy performance of buildings in the international context, told by experts in the field to study the new tools and guidelines of the future.
Participants took part in presentations and discussions on the evolution of the European legislative framework on energy performance, inclusion of new indicators, standards and procedures in the Certificates, an overview dedicated to the data deriving from Energy Certifications in Piedmont, BIM as a factor for improving quality.
The meeting was held face to face in English and Italian.
Download session presentations:
- TIMEPAC project: Towards Innovative Methods for Energy Performance Assessment and Certification of Buildings ‒ Leandro Madrazo
- Evolution of the EU Legislative Framework: the introduction of the Building Renovation Passport ‒ Susanne Geissler
- Embedding Smart Readiness and Sustainability indicators in the Energy Performance Certificates – Boris Sucic
- Holistic Energy Performance assessment of buildings: new Standards and Calibration procedures ‒ Vincenzo Corrado
- Energy Performance Certificates in Piemonte: an overview – Giovanni Nuvoli
- Energy Performance Certificates in Piemonte: further analyses of datasets in the TIMEPAC project ‒ Ilaria Ballarini,
- Building Information Modelling in the EPC: a new tool to improve quality – Alice Gorrino
- One Stop Shops as a way to promote deep renovation in residential buildings – Stefano Dotta
About the Project
TIMEPAC, which sees the participation of the Regione Piemonte and the Politecnico di Torino, is aimed at improving the energy certification process of buildings, adopting a holistic and dynamic approach, in line with the European strategy Renovation Wave for Europe.